Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ma toilette

Jen challenged other bloggers to post ten pictures about us but I got stuck on my toilet. She posted one of her toilet which I thought was funny so I took one of mine today to share. How boring is a picture of my toilet? Very. I've been cleaning the house all day because tomorrow we are having a bunch of realtors walk through and then they'll give our realtor feedback. This is what I think they're going to say, "You're asking too much." If this is, in fact, what they say, then we'll have to make some decisions. I'm kind of sick of talking/thinking about it, so I'm going to end it there.

I've been waking up at 5:40 three days a week to go running while Ryan gets ready for work. Let me just reiterate how much I hate waking up early. I HATE IT! Some mornings I think I'd rather have my eyes poked out but I get up because if I don't I'll just feel guilty and lame the rest of the day. Once I get dressed and outside, it's not that bad. I like listening to my music and I run until I get one of my usual side aches and then I walk until I can run again. If you have any ideas of how I can rid myself of those side aches, I'd love to hear it. There is this community of runners out at that time that I didn't know about. I'm starting to see some regulars and we say "hi" to each other. I actually have a gym membership but it's in Spanish Fork but I bought it before gas was $4/gallon. So now I only go to the Saturday morning spin class and basically eat the $30 membership fee due to the insane gas prices. Anyway once again I begin a new exercise routine and bitch about it. I'm feeling very predictable.

I made my toilet photo black and white. That makes it arty.

The girls were playing with Photobooth and I liked these pictures. Two versions of "sisterly love."


5 comments:

Monti said...

try eating a banana before you run

Kristin said...

Good job on the running. I wish that I still lived next door. I would go with you. If I only had a dollar for each time I thought or said that. But now you're moving too. I get less side aches when I focus on my breathing, especially making sure that I exhale long enough, and when I keep good posture and don't hunch over.

Nice toilet.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are getting up that early, thats awesome. Getting that rock hard bod ey.
-Tisa

Lori-Ann said...

Wow Shea - 5:40am is middle of the night at this house. Good for you though!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great job on the running!!
Love your fancy toilit lol.