Saturday, June 28, 2008

I bought something at The Gap!

If you're looking for a swimming suit that (in my opinion) looks good and doesn't cost a lot, The Gap is having a great sale right now. I bought a couple of their Essential Tankini tops and Essential Hipster bottoms that I really like. The top is padded which is very good for us small chested women, plus the pads are removable if you are lucky enough not to need them. The bottoms are full-coverage and I like the wider sides. You can order them on www.gap.com and they fit pretty true to size. They also don't have as big of a space between the top and the bottom as they show in the picture. Well, maybe if you're six feet tall but on me they touch. I got the one below and the polka dots.

7 comments:

Monti said...

Sooo…

Is that a flesh-coloured panel in the front so that it's still a one-piece?

;-)

Quinn said...

I am in serious need of a new swimsuit. I'll check it out.

thanks for the tip.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shea said...

Kristin! I accidentally deleted your comment. I'm bummed. Thanks for the comments and I'll try not to delete them in the future.

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

yeah..that would be a belly bearing hipster top on me. Because I am so freakishly tall.

Shea said...

Alyssa sometimes gap has long torso swim suits/tankinis. For those who are freakishly tall.

Ter said...

Wow, Shea, you've changed alot since the last photo I've seen of you. ;) (hehe)